I did photos today for some of the cutest girls ever! They have the funnest personalites and are a delight to be around. Christy- I hope you like them!
I couldnt just pick a few... so here is what I posted. And this is my 'narrowed down' list!!
Jen these are so good!! I am so impressed. I am going to ask for those programs for mothers day. I totally feel the same way as you I pay all of this money to a crappy kiddie kandids and I am never happy! How much do you charge. I might have you take my family photos!
hard to choose indeed - I really like the third and fourth ones. They are just really cute ones.
To answer your questions that you left on my blog the other day. The way to take cool waterfall pictures or night pictures with the long tail lights is just bump up the f stop and slow down the shutter speed. The waterfall pictures that I took were about 1/4 shutter speed. With the lens open that long you are able to capture the movement of the water.
I shoot with the Canon 40d. I have a 70-200 f/2.8 (not VR), 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 and my trusty 50 f/1.8. That's pretty much my equipment, but as I'm sure you know the want list is always long.
I'm excited to see the pictures that you are able to get with your f/2.8 lens. That will give you some even better portrait pictures as you'll have a greater depth of field.
Jen these are so good!! I am so impressed. I am going to ask for those programs for mothers day. I totally feel the same way as you I pay all of this money to a crappy kiddie kandids and I am never happy! How much do you charge. I might have you take my family photos!
ReplyDeletegreat job with the girls! Did you shoot at GV? They turned out amazing!
ReplyDeletehard to choose indeed - I really like the third and fourth ones. They are just really cute ones.
ReplyDeleteTo answer your questions that you left on my blog the other day. The way to take cool waterfall pictures or night pictures with the long tail lights is just bump up the f stop and slow down the shutter speed. The waterfall pictures that I took were about 1/4 shutter speed. With the lens open that long you are able to capture the movement of the water.
I shoot with the Canon 40d. I have a 70-200 f/2.8 (not VR), 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 and my trusty 50 f/1.8. That's pretty much my equipment, but as I'm sure you know the want list is always long.
I'm excited to see the pictures that you are able to get with your f/2.8 lens. That will give you some even better portrait pictures as you'll have a greater depth of field.
The two of them holding hands and skipping is so precious!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete