Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

My friend Kim and I went to Thanksgiving Point today with the kids. It was so fun!!! The gardens are absolutly amazing. I had never been there before- and I was in awe! The kids had such a great time. It was so nice to be able to let them run and play in the grass. It was such a beautiful day and I loved every minute of it!

Beautiful landscapes!
My favorite...

Kids playing together...








LOVE this one of Carter!!! (and he loved the water!)



I'd better watch out- 20 years from now... ;)

Amy didnt want to leave. She was so tired and had walked all day... but still refused to go.

Anyway... it was such a beautiful day and I loved taking the girls out and having fun. We ate at McDonalds after and had such a great time!

3 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest pictures!!! I love it!!! They are all so darn cute. You are an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really fun pictures, I enjoyed thanksgiving point when I went there too ... although it looks like the weather was better when you went - when I went this past Thursday it started to snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't make it for the tulips, but maybe I'll go just for the gardens! Beautiful pics! I can't believe how grown up Carter looks! And Amy and Carter......precious!!

    ReplyDelete