Another exciting thing is that we are going to do our family pictures this weekend. :) Im so excited! (Okay... yes, so Im a bit obsessed) We are finally going to do our Easter pics. Cynthia will be helping us get our family group shots. Anyway... its going to be great to get out and shoot and be creative (or at least try to be). Im also excited to test drive some new Photoshop actions and also become a bit more efficient with Lightroom. I also have designed a new background (yes, Im actually going to move away from the plain black...) and header which I'll roll out when I have all my pictures edited.
So... here is a picture for the day. When God closes one door (or road!) He always opens another!


You amaze me.
ReplyDeleteWould tomorrow be okay?
ReplyDeleteWell said! Good luck with the photo shoot. Do you still want D's tie for Daniel?
ReplyDelete