Jen Hi how are you this is Brandi! I love your site. I love your pictures especially the temple ones. How did you learn about photography? Did you just play around with photoshop? Did you take a class? What programs do you use? I have always kind of been interested but don't relly know where to start. Ayways way cute blog gorgeous kids!
Payback :)
ReplyDeleteJen Hi how are you this is Brandi! I love your site. I love your pictures especially the temple ones. How did you learn about photography? Did you just play around with photoshop? Did you take a class? What programs do you use? I have always kind of been interested but don't relly know where to start. Ayways way cute blog gorgeous kids!
ReplyDeleteAll of your pictures are amazing!! I am excited for our family pictures! Talk to you later.
ReplyDeletejennifer! don't give up! you have to play hard ball
ReplyDelete