I know that I blogged about this maybe a month ago... I cant remember the exact time this happened. You all remember the huge search for Hser Nay Moo- the little 7 year old girl from South Salt Lake. As I mentioned before, my sister works for SSL Police. She went through an incredibly difficult time during and after this ordeal. Everyone at the department was affected deeply by this. It was so tragic...
Yet, my sister has put together this incredible video to remember Hser Nay Moo, and the events that surrounded that time. Please- if you have 5 minutes to spare, check it out. Its truly amazing. There is a quote in the video from Hser Nay Moo's uncle that said, "The Lord created both night and day. The darkness and hopelessness will always pass on." That quote gives me courage to face the challenges in my life- which are nothing compared to what this family has to endure. But, yes- this too shall pass.
I hope we can all remember what is truly important in our lives- and to not take even one day for granted. Each day is a gift. I am so grateful for the gift of life, for family, friends, love and the faith and hope of a better world.
View video here: Cyn's Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment