I have been wanting to put Aly and Amy in the same bedroom since day one. Well- today I am going to try it! I really am apprehensive about this, but what do I have to lose- well except sleep. Aly usually winds up in our bed before midnight anyway. Bad habits die hard. So... wish me luck because a king size bed is too small with my Aly in it. :)
Is this really not the most INCREDIBLE dress you have ever seen?!!.jpg)
Sweet Katelyn
On another note- check these pictures out! My friend Lindsey is this amazing seamstress/crafter extraordinaire. I did some pictures for a website she is setting up. (I'll link it when its up because its going to ROCK) She MADE this dress:

Is this really not the most INCREDIBLE dress you have ever seen?!!.jpg)
Sweet Katelyn

Beautiful pictures! They really do look alike. But seriously, I can't get over how INCREDIBLE that dress is. She must be an absolutely amazing seamstress. Tell her I can't wait for her to get her website up!
ReplyDeleteWow! That dress is fantastic! So you took those pictures? They're great!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable dress! Carissa would wipe it out in 10 minutes! Someday she will sleep in her own bed......eventually....I promise!
ReplyDeleteLove the Dress, the pictures and the kids!!!
ReplyDelete