So you know the saying - measure twice, cut once? Well- I really should have done that when I was framing my pictures. I just put these photos up above my bed. I printed my pictures smaller than the mat. I hung them up anyway because I wanted to see what it would look like. And then of course- now Im not sure if I like the processing on them anyway. So- I need to reprint. Im debating on doing my pictures in color, vintage or textured. So thanks to the beauty of photoshop, I added all the pictures in the different processing styles. Im leaning toward the textured look just because its different. But then again, I like the vintage... but not sure if it really matches the frames. The color is fun - and vibrant... What do you think? (oh and my bedding is white. White down comforter and pillows)
CoLoR:
TeXTuRe:
ViNTaGe:
{so I can just hear Daniel right now... they all look the same to me. and maybe they kind of do... but just humor me} :)
PS: Halloween pictures are coming!!! Just processing them all!
HaPpY HaLLowEeN!
I like the texture.
ReplyDeleteMy vote is for the texture too!
ReplyDeleteI printed some of mine yesterday (in BW) and put them in a frame in my kitchen. Now to just get the other frames finished! (we have to move the TV cab for that one!)
This is a tough one. I really liked number 1 and then I saw number 2. So either of those are super.
ReplyDeleteJanae
I like the textured. They are such great pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love how the textured ones look with your wall color, but you know best!
ReplyDeleteI promise I concluded "texture" before reading the comments from your other readers. As Malissa noted, it looks great with your walls.
ReplyDeleteWell I have to agree with the textured look. That was my favorite before reading the comments. I love the pictures. They look great!
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I vote textured!
ReplyDeleteOk, I'll humor you. I will be a lemming and go with the textured one.
ReplyDeleteCUTE Photos!! I love both the color and texture. The colors are striking, and the texture is amazing. I don't think you could go wrong with any choice you make!
ReplyDeleteI also like the Textured one.
ReplyDeleteI keep losing your blog! Grrr!!
ReplyDeleteI like the texture one the best.
Texture!!!! :)
ReplyDelete