Yesterday I went out with Salina and her family for pictures. We have been planning this probably since spring. (well- ever since we started obsessing over the train tracks...) So finally things came around and we were able to go out. I was a bit worried- as soon as I got in the car with Salina- litte Carissa covered her face. I was worried she wouldnt like me. BUT- when we got out- she grabbed my hand and we set off to see some cool stuff. However, at the end- she kind of caught on that we were trying to get her picture... and then it was over. :) But after Salina and I went and shot at the SL temple. I still havent even touched those photos... but we certainly had fun! We ate at the Nauvoo Cafe- which is so yummy- then we got some awesome pictures at sunset.
I had to throw this one in. I was shooting like mad- we were trying to distract Carissa (in hopes she wouldnt know that I was taking a family picture). In editing... I saw this one... and how sweet that Donovan leaned over and kissed her!!

Salina... Im not going to comment. All I can say... is... Im still laughing!!!!

I love how cool he looks in this.

I love the light in this picture! It was so warm.

Love this shot- but she came out of that area all muddy!!
Yay, you've got them up! Love them ALL! And you definately sugar coated what a stinker she was!!
ReplyDeleteI'll get LR this weekend and then I can play around with my pics too!
Thanks for such a great time! And I'm still laughing about that one too!
Jen, I got to your blog off of Jesenia's, I saw those beautiful pics that you did of Seneca! I hope you dont mind. I am in your ward and I would love to have some pics done of my kids. How much do you charge? You can email me at karinaorg@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics, Jen (as usual!)! We really need to get together and have the kids play sometime... before the holidays get too crazy! :)
ReplyDelete