Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Goin' for it!




I just signed up for this FREE class over at Jessica Sprauge. Its about capturing the stories of your life. I feel that so often I dont record those stories. Stories about the little things in my day- the little memories that I will want to remember forever. Im a horrible writer, so perhaps that contributes to my lack of recording.


Im not a scrapper (digi or paper- well I used to do some digi- but just couldnt keep up with all my pictures-lol) but this class really isnt about that. On her blog she says that its about: Collecting the experiences, big and small, that have shaped us and made us who we are. The stories worth telling. So come join me! {oh and there is a cute project too! cant beat that!}


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good idea. Next week all I have is Hailea's class party. and Halloween but that is all on the same day, the week after that is just some Dr. apt. for the kids. So we NEED to get together. It has been way to long! Let me know what works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds interesting. I might go to that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete