By Friday... Im usually frazzled. My house should probably be declared a natural disaster area. There are the most random things on the floor- like a quilting ruler, a mini stapler, dolls wrapped up in washcloths... It seems the kids find the weirdest things around the house. I usually hear more fighting - probably because Im just too tired to intervene. Today I caught Aly pulling out cheese from our fridge and grabbed the sissors to cut the package open - while I was busy cleaning up the disaster of a mess she has just left at my computer a few minutes prior. I very firmly told her to play with her toys!! Not the stuff that is OFF LIMITS. (trust me, we've had this conversation one too many times) She turned to me and said, "Mommy you are just mad because you dont get your way." Hmmm...
{books all over the floor}

{did i say random? thats sidewalk chalk... in a litte frying pan}

{sharpie + carpet= not so good. caught amy doing this}

{but she just looks so innocent}

Although, I was able to take some pictures of the girls today... I have been shooting for me lately... for fun... and it feels good. We had fun shooting these (just here at home) and the girls enjoyed their m&ms.
{the girlies hanging out together}


{aly}

{amy chillin'}

{love the sunglasses}

{aly doing a 'serious' look}

{and a happy look}

Wow- that was a lot of pics. :) Im looking forward to a nice weekend of General Conference- its always so great and spiritually uplifting... and I need some of that after this week... because I didnt get my way. ;)
So funny! You really should stop whining when you don't get your way hahahaha. I have no idea why they like to get out random things. I borrowed my Mom's canning tool and every time I turned around it was gone. Regan liked carrying it around and Paisley made it into a cradle. That was pretty ingenious I must admit. Why don't they just like their toys?
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to conference too!
Jen, your kids are getting so big and are so adorable. That is pretty funny what she said. It is so fun to look at all of pictures. Weekends are great!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel. When I get upset with Brooklynn or tell her she shouldn't do something or whatever. She looks at me and says "It's okay mom." and then I think she is probably right. But the whole sharpee thing I would have freaked out!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! that is too funny!! Dang Jen!! You have some beautiful daughters! I love your pictures!! I can't wait to see what my little girl turns out like! lol. :D
ReplyDeleteLove them. Amazing as usual.
ReplyDelete