Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Brodey + new hair cut

I did a shoot for my good friend Jennie's little boy Brodey. We had a fun time and I think we laughed more than Brodey did! And we found out that he likes gummy candies.... :) Not to mention, Jennie was over at my house later and we were watching the kids play. Well, they moved to another room and we just kept talking... well, we went out to check on the kids and my girls got Brodey a chocolate muffin and gave it to him. He ate most of the muffin- including the paper baking cup! Then later Jennie cut and colored my hair- Im going to post a picture tomorrow- I love it!! :)

Brodey

Brodey

This one is my favorite!!!
Brodey

Thanks Jesenia for letting use your little chair!



Update!

Here is a picture I took with my camera phone this morning. Its not a great picture... You cant see my highlights so I'll get a better picture later... But I love how low maintenance it is- and I love having bangs again! Maybe its just enough of a change that I dont feel frumpy anymore... Thanks Jennie!

10 comments:

  1. You look cute and fabulous as always! Love your location, and your wagon. Is that yours? Or his?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Darling hair! And....I have wagon envy! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, ooh, ooh! LOVE IT! The bangs are SO cute! Mine never stay that cute, EVER! I can't believe how big Brody is! Love the monkey in the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little tyke is too cute! Um... LOVE THE HAIR! Talk about one HOT mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brodey has the most beautiful blue eyes and such cute blond hair. I recognize that freight delivery door he is standing in front of from Magna, near the theatre. :) Your hair looks awesome, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.K. you supermodel! I love the hair cut. It looks sooo cute! And the blue eyes on that little boy!!!! Watch out ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your haircut is fabulous! You are beautiful. The other pictures are adorable, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally stalk your blog because I absolutely love your pictures. Please let me know the best way to get a hold of you I would love for you to take our family pics. You can e-mail me at:
    carda24@hotmail.com

    P.S. I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pictures and the hair!! You have such amazing talent. And how awesome is it that you can use your talent to get other great things...like an awesome haircut! Honestly, I would pay a bundle for your pictures...or get you out of a speeding ticket it south salt lake...or buy you dinner. Or something. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad to to see you are doing shoots! they are fabulous!
    Great location!
    I LOVE your hair... I am having hair envy right now...Sigh....

    ReplyDelete