Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

2 posts in 1

Im combining Friday and Saturday. I've been a busy girl these last few days. Now my eyes are tired and if I dont post this now... I may just never come up! And I know there are a few people checking this for their preview. :)


Friday:
I met up with Craig and Melissa- our good friends and buddies... we go to Tuachan every year together and have such a great time. Can I just say- I love this field! My parents own it. Its probably the only one around that has not been mowed down, there is a cool chicken coop in the neighbor's yard... and its in the middle of the city. (and its for sale...) I grew up here and played in this field as a kid. I didnt realize until yesterday what a photographer's paradise it is. Daddy dear... you know- it can always be my Christmas present. :)

Have a thing with hands...
C+M

Hands

Kissy kissy! And dont you love the chicken coop?
kissy kissy

I love Melissa's eyes and just the whole feel of the picture.
...

I love this photo. Just everything about it. The feeling, the lens flare (of course), the warm lighting, the hot couple, and do you see that green Sinclair garage behind there? yum... love that.
...

Saturday:
Today I went with Daniel's cousin and her darling family to do pictures too. We had a great time- her kids are so cute! They looked like they stepped out of a magazine. They are close in age to Aly and Amy and they have fun together. When I was editing the pictures, Aly said- oh there's Caitlyn- I want to go play with her!

Isnt he CUTE?!
Jonah

And Caitlyn is so pretty too!
Caitlyn

Another hot couple!
Woohoo!

Family shot. I love the trees. Fall is glorious for that reason.
Family

So... that was my busy, fun and creative weekend. And Keith- I hope it wasnt too painful. :)

6 comments:

  1. Jen these are great I was wondering if you would do my family pictures for us sometime soon. Let me know. And you are right are girls are getting to big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for doing our pictures Jen. I love them, I can't wait to see them all! Don't worry Keith didn't even complain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, Jen! Can't wait for the rest. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great shots, Jen! That field is fabulous! What a great place to do photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy weekend paid off with some great shots, I do indeed love the chicken coop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen! I love that field too! I love the pic with the sinclair garage in teh background oh the memories! Honestly though, I am making a lot of art right now that is inspired by those fields. I miss them!

    ReplyDelete