Yesterday I took pictures for my friend Jill's little boy. He is such a cutie! You've seen him before (he was our hat model). He was so much fun! I brought my red wagon and when he saw that- it was all over. :) He loved it! Looks like we know what Santa's bringing this year! Anyway- he has the most incredible eyes I've ever seen. So here are a few...
I love his eyes!

I loved our location- so many awesome textures!


Those are super sweet. I love all the places you find to take pictures! Is the 10 a Monday? That is my day I babysit so not a very good day but we could make it work. Hailea is off track but Kadin is still in school, if you want both of them Mon, Wed, or Fri. if you don't care any day of the week. I can't wait! I need projects!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow. Laser eyes. The third image had me looking for my sunglasses.
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling little boy. His eyes are beutiful. I hope you are doing well. I haven't talked to you in forever and I miss you. We REALLY need to get together. Oh and I still have Amy's book in my truck to give to you. : (
ReplyDeleteThese are so wonderful, Jen. What a fun location, and you're right about all the great textures! We need to get together again soon!
ReplyDeleteI too love the textures!!
ReplyDeleteJust had to let you know that I got my pictures you took printed and hung some up on my wall... Thank you so much!!! It is nice to see some updated photos up there rather then the old pic of Kamryn when she was 6mo old!!! My favorite is the one of Kamryn... everytime I pass it I have to stop and stare at it for a little while!