Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Playing catch-up

You know those days when you have a million things on your to do list and none of them get done? :) Although... I am proud to say- my house is clean, the dishes are done, and the laundry is piled in mountains in my front room. (really... mountains... thats what happens when you skip a day. Oh- and when you realize you stuck a load in the wash 3 days ago and forgot about it. ewww...)

So anyway... Im wrapping up some photography stuff this week... I did a halloween shoot for Tiffany's kids. They were SO adorable!!! The costumes are awesome too. And really- these cuties are so well behaved- we had a great time!

hudson the vampire

vampire

vampire

Hinckley

...

...

Here are some pictures of Aly's field trip. We went to Harmons and they taught us how the grocery store worked and just showed us what took place there. Aly had a good time. Here are some pictures of just stuff around the store. I was a good girl and walked out without a doughnut, cookie, or eclair. And let me tell you- thats huge for me. Im also uploading in sRGB... so lets see if that fixes my color issues with blogger...

glorious food

more food

I gain weight by looking at this.
yum

And last, but not least... I love this sign. (Daniel- dont you think that this is how I give you directions?)

sign

11 comments:

  1. That second one is canvas worthy. He is not even my kid and I would hang it on my wall! He is adorable and your PP is great. Love all your pictures. I was caught up yesterday and my house looked great. Funny this morning it is dirty again....grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Her kids have gotten so big! I can't believe it! They're adorable. You'll have to tell her hi for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First: LOVE the pics of the kids! Tiff tried to explain the costumes, but didn't do them justice...but the pics..amazing!

    Second: NOW I understand why we understand each other so well....that's EXACTLY how I give DIRECTIONS! Drives A CRAZY...which is why I drive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last pictures if funny. Oh my heck that little boy and girl are sooooo cute! Well did you get your blackbarry working? Do you have any ideas for a kindergarten halloween party? AHHHHH how did I get put in charge of this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The directions are definitely the way you give directions. But I still love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are AMAZING!! Those have got to be the cutest kids EVER!! I love the costumes! Where were the Halloween pictures taken?

    Talia Ü

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jen! They are exactly how I pictured them in my head.... and that is a feat (just ask Ryan)! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pictures. That sounds fun to go on field trips with Aly. I bet she loves having you there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the costume shots! How adorable. And your pictures from the grocery store are so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of the pictures you have posted. You are amazing. I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! Hey, I give directions the same way!!

    ReplyDelete