Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Freedom Festival


Today we went to South Salt Lake's Freedom Festival. It was so much fun!!! Here are some pics from our time there. Thanks mom and dad for the yummy lunch!!!

The girls LOVED this inflatable slide!! (and so did I!!!)Getting clown balloons! Yummy shaved ice!Aly with her balloon cat (it popped and she was so devastated)And Im going to take a second to whine. I hate gas prices being so high. For 15 gallons? Remember when it was a buck a gallon?! Grrr... (not to mention when you get 17.8 mpg- Daniel...)

9 comments:

  1. Awww, Aly. I hope someone's there to mourn me when I finally pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a fun time! Wouldn't it be nice to have one of those slides everyday? Too bad they take up so much room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey jen my brother knows how to make baloon animals and am sure that he can make Aly a new cat! He has stuff already at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was pretty funny when we saw you guys. Do you remember Brett Bauden? (SP?) Him and his wife lived in Rita Smiths apartment when you were a newlywed. When Travis and I started dating and Travis came to our ward he saw Brett. They grew up together and played duets on the piano every year together. So we ran into him the other day were chatting with him and he said something about youremembering you guys there and that he recently ran into you at Walmart. We kind of laughed and said yeah we just hung out with them and they live by Walmart. So as we were driving past Walmart we were talking about you and them....and volia there you were. We got a good laugh out of that.

    Travis teaches a community ed class at Hunter High 2x a week. It is pretty basic stuff, just the ins and outs of photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was pretty funny when we saw you guys. Do you remember Brett Bauden? (SP?) Him and his wife lived in Rita Smiths apartment when you were a newlywed. When Travis and I started dating and Travis came to our ward he saw Brett. They grew up together and played duets on the piano every year together. So we ran into him the other day were chatting with him and he said something about youremembering you guys there and that he recently ran into you at Walmart. We kind of laughed and said yeah we just hung out with them and they live by Walmart. So as we were driving past Walmart we were talking about you and them....and volia there you were. We got a good laugh out of that.

    Travis teaches a community ed class at Hunter High 2x a week. It is pretty basic stuff, just the ins and outs of photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry I posted twice....I have been doing that a lot lately. So sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like fun! We need to plan a BBQ. Hey I swear your hubby has a twin at my work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen! Sounds like you guys had a great time at the festival!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GRRR, I would love to complain with you. Dumb pumps. Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete