Really, I had such a good time today with my girls! I love being able to take them out and just enjoy spending time with them. I just cant believe how fast they grow.
Here is little (and yes- I mean little for a 10 month old) Mikala
Susie brought her neighbor boys. Really- I dont know what I'd do if I had boys! These guys found some water faucet and turned it on and sprayed the chickens, this boy caught the chicken (pretty sure thats against the rules) and just ran around like boys! :) But- they were definantly not catty.
See- doesnt he look like a stinker? :) (in all honesty- they were hilarious and a lot of fun!)
These next two of Austin and Amy are some of my favs. I told Amy to go sit by Austin and she does this:
Susie brought her neighbor boys. Really- I dont know what I'd do if I had boys! These guys found some water faucet and turned it on and sprayed the chickens, this boy caught the chicken (pretty sure thats against the rules) and just ran around like boys! :) But- they were definantly not catty.
See- doesnt he look like a stinker? :) (in all honesty- they were hilarious and a lot of fun!)
These next two of Austin and Amy are some of my favs. I told Amy to go sit by Austin and she does this:
I love these ones of Amy... She'll be 2 next week. Cant believe my baby is going to be TWO!!!


Oh those are cute. And I know what you mean by its hot...I about sweated to death. That picture is funny of Amy, at least you won't have to worry about her loving boys anytime soon! And sonic huh? At least it wasn't Toys R us...just wait until she tries to pull that one on you.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a good time. Amy is so darn cute. Too bad Aly didn't want her picture taken. She's going to think she was adopted when she grows up. LOL
ReplyDelete