I seriously love summer. It is my favorite time of the year. Here's why:

Enjoying our little inflatable pool on our patio

Love this one of Aly... she is getting
so big. She will be FOUR in less than 2 months. Cant believe it.

Amy was drinking out of our new water toy. Its a wiggly water sprinkler thing... Super fun.

Aly trying to catch a drink too.

Blowing bubbles...

Amy coming off the slide... She was loving it. I think she went down 5 or 6 times!

I love this one... She still has those baby legs.

You are one of the most talented people I know! I hope you have fun in St. George. When you get back we will have to hang out.--Jennie
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest little legs, We need to have the girls play sometime soon. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeletethat slide picture is the best! Yeah I live really close that tower. I am liking it so much better then our old home. even though it looks the same. We need to get together. You girls are do cute! Hey maybe I will see you at that Wal-mart since that is where we shop now.
ReplyDeleteSo FREAKING cute. Love them. My gosh your girls are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love the baby legs too!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! I'm so excited to have the day off tomorrow to play with them!
ReplyDeleteI love summer. lets get together and have a major swimming party! How was St george or did you not go?
ReplyDeleteAs usual all of your photos are fantastic, and the one of Amy coming off the slide is worth looking at again and again. Such movement.
ReplyDelete