Tonight my friend Kim had free tickets to see Leann Rimes in concert. It was so much fun- and she is INCREDIBLE live! What a beautiful and amazing voice. We had such a fun time downtown being out with the girls (and Im meaning girls as in my friends- not my kids!). Here are a few picture I took with my point and shoot. They kind of suck and are grainy. Cant shoot on full manual with the PS. (The camera set the aperture to f/5.9!! arrggg)
f/5.9 ... that's rough. But a good experience nonetheless I imagine. I think the pictures look good, grainy, but some graininess is expected for the low lighting.
Hey Jen, I'm glad you found my blog! Your photographs are SO beautiful! I like photography and I took one class, but I haven't done much with it. And I know quite a bit of stuff to do on photoshop, but mostly art stuff. I haven't experimented a ton with making photos look cool like you make them. Fun stuff! I'll come back here often!
f/5.9 ... that's rough. But a good experience nonetheless I imagine. I think the pictures look good, grainy, but some graininess is expected for the low lighting.
ReplyDeleteP.S. The Utah Peas are going to Salt Air this sat night if you want to join us.
ReplyDeleteHey Jen, I'm glad you found my blog! Your photographs are SO beautiful! I like photography and I took one class, but I haven't done much with it. And I know quite a bit of stuff to do on photoshop, but mostly art stuff. I haven't experimented a ton with making photos look cool like you make them. Fun stuff! I'll come back here often!
ReplyDeleteThat looked like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteoh how fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. I really like Leann Rimes. Looks like you had fun.
ReplyDelete