Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Super Urban...

Today my friend Janae and I went downtown to scout out some great urban locations. We were trying to find this one specific place, but we never did. (Even though I swear we were so close. And we are so going to find it!) However- we did come across some really awesome locations. We packed our kids into our strollers and set out. By the time we were done, we had talked to a minister, some people working at a cafe, some bums and some people I could swear were high. Anyway- it was a ton of fun to just get out and shoot and experiment. Janae is a great photographer and I learned a lot from her. I couldnt decide which ones to post, so here are my top 12... And check out more at Janae's blog here.
Stopping off for drinks- it was so hot!

Thanks to Janae for taking this one...









Okay- so I made this kind of vintage... but I still love it.

8 comments:

  1. Hey they turned out really good! I really love the vintage door. It works really well for that photo. Awesome job, it was fun! Someday we WILL FIND IT! I looked at her blog last night...the WHOLE blog. And I recognized a lot of the places we saw. Funny it looks so different when you are there, she photoshops A LOT! There were a couple places that I am not sure if we saw and just passed over. Do you remember a painted blue cinder block wall? I bet its there we just missed it.
    Anyway it was fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the door! Your girls are so darling! Where do you get their cute dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen, great photos here, I love the wall you found to photograph your kids. You're kids will grow up to be models in front of your camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are so adorable. I can't believe how old they are. I guess I haven't seen them for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow...love the last pic! And the grafitti is really cool- we did that for some of our engagement pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool! Sound like you had a fun adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous. They are great. One day maybe we can hang out again. I miss you so very big. I feel so out of touch. Anyway...the pics are crazy good. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I love love love all of those!!! You are seriously SO talented!!! :o) The one of you and your girls is amazing too, and definitely frame worthy!

    ReplyDelete