Friday was our six year anniversary. I cant believe it's been six years! So much has happened and changed in the last six years, but it has been a wonderful and exciting ride. We took the girls to Subway yesterday (super romantic...) and then today we went downtown and shot some pictures with our friends
Travis, Janae and
Susie. (What more could someone want than to wander around downtown and take pictures?!!) Although, I believe that my kit lens- the 28-80mm is broken. :( I dont know what happened. Gotta contact Nikon tech support next week. Ug... Anyway... Im not much of a sappy type blogger- but just wanted to let Daniel know I love him and am glad that we are married!
Here are some pics from today-
Thanks to Janae for taking these first 2 pictures.



Happy anniversary. I love you too and can't believe its been six years already.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary guys! I hope you guys had a great day. I love that top picture of you two. Love you guys and see ya on Thursday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary. You guys are so cute together and have beautiful kids.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Six years is definitely something to celebrate. You're girls are gorgeous, and you pictures seriously are amazing!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! that is really exciting. Your pictures once again are super cute! We moved down to West Valley by the huge red and white water tower. We will have to have you over. You will also have to show me how to sew. I have been wanting to learn for a long time now.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you guys! Looks like you had lots of fun....and who wouldn't at Subway (my favorite place!!) Again....awesome pictures!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteSix years, huh? Your husband must've pulled you right out of Beehive class for the wedding! ;-)
ReplyDelete