Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I just wanted to with my dad, husband and father in law a Happy Father's Day.




I have so many fond memories of my father. I remember him telling us stories (burnt house...!) as kids and just being around for us. He has always made me feel like I could do anything. He has been such a big support to me over the years and I love you dad!




My husband is such a hard worker. He really is so sweet to put up with me. He supports me in all my crazy hair brained ideas and is always there to catch me when I fall. Love you honey!


{side note: daniel is adopted... but dont you think they look alike in this photo?!}


My father in law is so calm and patient. I have never heard him yell. I wish I could be as patient as he is. He didnt even freak out on me when I nearly burned their house down making fruit pizza! Oh- and Steve- you'll never live the toilet incident down. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment