Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

My girls...

Today after I did pictures for my friend, I took the girls down the road to this darling historic train station. We have shot here before, but it was fun to just take pictures. I got a lot of Amy, but as soon as I switched the girls out and took Aly's picture- Amy ran for the road. I'll have to do a special shoot for Aly.
I love this one- Utah Southern RR...

3 comments:

  1. Just down the road.....WHERE??? I must go there!! Tell me! They turned out adorable! Call me next time, I'll tag along to help wrangle them so you can get the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome, once again. You astound me. Looks like you got one of Aly. I like it too. Better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them as always. Dang my girls are cute.

    ReplyDelete