This week has been busy and full of craziness! Amy has begun JUMPING out of her crib. She actually hated it and refused to sleep in it. It was funny- she changed in just one day! Ugg... she had to sleep on the floor. She ideally wanted a twin bed which we didnt have. I started to price them out and realized that the mattress/box spring set were really expensive. (at least for my current budget) My dad called me friday night and told me my grandma's friend was moving to an assisted living center and was giving away 2 brand new twin beds complete with headboard, box spring/mattress, frame, sheets, mattress pad and night stand. (because Aly ideally needed a new bed too. ) It was such an answer to our prayers! :)
Here's Amy napping in Aly's bed.

Here are a few more of the girls. The dresses are made by my friend. (You can check her stuff out
here) Its Aly's favorite thing to wear now.



Also, I had just gotten done finishing the girls' rooms off. I was just about to post a picture (I actually was about to take the picture) when everything went crazy with Amy's sleep. So I never got the picture. :( and now I moved them into the same room. They are doing suprisingly well. I guess that means that I get to set up a craft room/ play room for the kids now. (after Im all out of decorating ideas...) So my crazy task for the week is to finish off the rooms again and organize my house.
Isn't it amazing how things like that just FALL into your lap?? Used to happen to me all the time! The dresses are adorable (so are the girls!) You can always help me with some decorating issues around here....I mean after all, I've only done Carissa's room once! I think it's time for a change! And just about the time I get around to finishing something....I change my mind and want something different. I guess I need to not procrastinate and just DO it!
ReplyDeleteHello, I saw your name on another blog. Your girls are beautiful! I love looking at your blog! Jenilyn
ReplyDeleteYeah for blessings! I am so glad you were able to get some new beds. Glad you had a good weekend.
ReplyDeletehaha, can't keep that baby in the crib eh?
ReplyDelete