Today I took pictures of this darling family. They are all so photogenic! We went to this awesome place downtown. We got really (and I mean really) dirty- but it was tons of fun. There were so many cool textures, brick building, grungy walls and this super cool fire hydrant. (its even cooler that Justin is a firefighter) Anyway- I love the vibrant colors and the urban feel. Hope you like them guys! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








you aren't kidding about the DIRT! We were covered in black! Hopefully that and the black GREASE from the hydrant will wash out of the girls' clothes.Luckily no one got broken glass in their feet though right?!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww...they turned out AMAZING!! The fire hydrant is a great idea! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteYeah LOVE them! I do think you need to share your secret location with me...I want to try it out.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, I love the photo next to the fire hydrant!
ReplyDeleteAll of them are amazing. Great work. I love them.
ReplyDelete