So on Friday evening- we drove up behind our house and played around in the dirt! (well in our car that is!) It was a lot of fun. The girls even liked it. :) Here are a few pictures we took.
Hey Jen, It is fun to see your blog. I just started, but I can tell I'm going to be addicted. I was going to see if you would have any interest in taking a family picture of Keith's family in July. Let me know what you think. I guess I will see you at Matt and Lori's thing. Allison
Hey looks like fun, and I like your idea to swap taking family pictures we will have to plan on that. Plus you know some good locations
ReplyDeleteHey Jen,
ReplyDeleteIt is fun to see your blog. I just started, but I can tell I'm going to be addicted. I was going to see if you would have any interest in taking a family picture of Keith's family in July. Let me know what you think. I guess I will see you at Matt and Lori's thing.
Allison
We love off roading but have never really thought of doing it out here! Duh, us!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like some fun adventures. I really like that first one!
ReplyDelete