Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Easter Dresses

Well, I knew I still needed to take some pictures of the girl's in their Easter dresses. However, today when I put Aly in her Easter dress and realized it has shrunk up about 1 inch- I decided it was time! We just went out and played in the grass outside. I love backlighting... Its one technique Im trying to nail. I know I still have so much to learn, but its still a lot of fun to shoot. Im saving my pennies for my first workshop next year - all about yummy backlighting. :) So here are a few pictures from playing outside tonight.



Our views...

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures as always, sorry I haven't commented for a while, just busy and lazy sometimes. But I am still here and always enjoy reading and seeing all the amazing things you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked the Twilight books. I'm with you, I was totally hesitant about getting inot a series about teen vampires, but I became instantly addicted. The 6th will work for me. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete