I'm not waiting until the "next time".........STOP!! I won't give you my lecture AGAIN....so.....shame on you!!!!(I still love ya though!:^)
You tell her Salina! Just kidding. You go girl. Maybe not at 11:45 at night though. Love ya.
Yeah, seriously? At 11:45 I am ASLEEP. Call me old. :)
Don't listen to any of them!!! I have one word. YUM!
Yes, yummy!
And you didn't even wake me up to see if I wanted anything? Errg. :(
Ha ha! Naughty woman. Like I've never done that sort of thing.Funny blog entry.
I'm not waiting until the "next time".........STOP!! I won't give you my lecture AGAIN....so.....shame on you!!!!
ReplyDelete(I still love ya though!:^)
You tell her Salina! Just kidding. You go girl. Maybe not at 11:45 at night though. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteYeah, seriously? At 11:45 I am ASLEEP. Call me old. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't listen to any of them!!! I have one word. YUM!
ReplyDeleteYes, yummy!
ReplyDeleteAnd you didn't even wake me up to see if I wanted anything? Errg. :(
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Naughty woman. Like I've never done that sort of thing.
ReplyDeleteFunny blog entry.