Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Simplicity...

Love these pics- they are just simple... Love that. I love anything simple these days...

{took this pic right off bacchus highway. had my point and shoot (because for some dumb reason didnt think to tote my slr with me on my favorite drive...) and yelled to daniel- PULL OVER!!! poor guy... but- i think that he's getting used to it now}


{pics of the kids playing in the grass. i love evening light. its just too amazing}


One thing that is NOT simple is that Aly is still up at 11:03 PM. Getting that child to sleep was never simple.

2 comments:

  1. Jen-Thanks for linking me to your blog. I love it, and I have only looked a few posts. I will have to look at all your fun pictures.
    I have CS3 and Light Room (the best thing ever!) I do most of my editing in LR and then some in photoshop. I have really only begun my photography journey. We got our camera 1 1/2 years ago. I couldn't ever take a class cause I always had YW, So I sent Travis to it instead. He fell in love with it too. So we have been learning and growing together. It if fun to have something we both love to do.
    I feel like there is so much to learn, but its coming. I feel like I am always learning more tricks and things that will make me better. I used to rely a lot on photoshop to make my pictures look better. Now I am working on making them almost perfect SOOC so less needs to be done in photoshop.
    I shoot in RAW, do you? This is great especially in Light Room, because you can change your exposre and White balance.
    I stay home with the girls, which is nice because we can do our own photoshoots whenever we want (well when they want, which is not often!)
    I am also an active memeber of a photography forum at
    www.twopeasinabucket.com
    There are many talented photographers over there. We discuss all things photography and some things not Ü They will answer questions and give you CC on your photos. They are a fun bunch. Check it out. Go to that site and click on forums then general photography. My user name is Paisley's mom and my Husband is on there too, Travis Cooper. It is maninly people that like to shoot people, which Travis dosen't. But he is helpful on the techinal side.

    Travis also has a photography challenge site that he runs. Every week there is a challenge. You take a picture and submit it and then you are able to vote on all the entries. It is just a fun laid back thing. Its been slow around there (not many entries) but we would LOVE to have you join.

    http://photochallenge.forumotion.com/
    Do you liv3 in Magna area? We live in West Valley so I am sure we are not far. Maybe we should get together next week.

    one more thing...we have a get together with all the people that live in Utah (from the two peas website) every month. We call ourselves the Utah Peas. This month we are going to the Train Museam in Odgen on Sat May 31st. We bring our kids so you can or you can leave them home.
    I better stop, but I really like your style, you are really talented!
    Janae

    P.S. Travis likes the HDR thing, I have not tried it.

    ReplyDelete