Caught Amy putting on make up...

Friday we went up to see our friends, the Johnsons. We had such a great time. We miss you guys so much and still wish you lived close! Aly and Madison love playing with eachother. It is so fun to see them play together. Aly was only 8 months when we met the Johnsons- Madison was barely 3. So it is fun to see them actually socialize together now.


Saturday was nuts!! I refinished my 'dining room' table and chairs. I would love to have a new bigger set, but when money grows on trees, right? (Thank you Daniel for helping me do that in under 2 hours and scouring the valley for more paint.) We went to the ward dutch oven cook off. Being the fabulous cook I am, I brought some store bought cookies nicely arranged on a pretty plate. :) The kids had lots of fun playing outside. Then I finally cut some vinyl for a few projects I've been meaning to tie up for a while.


I also started the Twilight series... So good!!! I didnt think I'd like it, but really I do. Just starting New Moon now. However, being the 'have to know' person I am- I read the book synopsis online. Cheater.
So now Im ready for an easy week...

OK, you are not allowed to read any more about the books! Just read them already!! Sounds like you had a busy weekend! Can't wait to see how the table turned out!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a very fun weekend!! I love the picks of Madison. I miss the Johnson's a lot too!
ReplyDelete