Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Here they are

These are the ones I printed for my wall. I generally dont print those in color so I hope they work. But I really love the color and texture of the photos. I have some weird crop angles going- I was shooting so fast and just trying to get my kids to be still and in one position for just a second that I didnt care. Cant win 'em all! Especially fighting against a 22 month old (even when armed with licorice and fudge)









This is NOT going on my wall. But you can get an idea of how Amy was!!



1 comment:

  1. I love the pics! The one I love the best is of Amy screaming! She will LOVE that pic when she's older, and I promise you, you will cherish it, and not even remember how difficult she was being that day!

    ReplyDelete