So tonight- to be productive during this time I decided to cut some vinyl... The pics aren't so great, but you get the idea...




Im also making some summer dresses for the girls. Here's my fabric. For some reason- this is more complex than I thought. :) Lets hope they turn out to somewhat resemble a dress. Amy is going to be in the brown/teal and Aly in the pink/black.

So what do you all do when you cant sleep? Im running out of ideas. (oh and laundry and dishes are NOT options... ug) ;)

no sleep - no bueno. At least your being productive. I stayed up late last night too, I got a good book that I've been reading.
ReplyDeleteYou should have called me! I was up until about three. I was so bored and thought "I wish that Jen was still awake." Apparently you were!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey there! You are still a crazy lady for staying up that late! But I agree - at least you're being super productive! I go through that now and again too - mostly b/c I got so used to getting up all night long with Maddy that I was scared to go to sleep! Anyway, when I can't sleep, I think about the future. I imagine all the possibilities for us. I've also heard that if you try and keep your tongue perfectly still, it'll make you tired and fall asleep.
ReplyDelete*I bet my hub wishes I would do laundry, dishes or something when I'm not sleepy. Ha!