I did pictures today for my friend Jesenia. (Well part one right?) :) Anyway... here are some pictures of her darling little girl. (She is about six months older than my Amy) We had a ton of fun and I think I gained another five pounds from that cinnamon roll (five yummy well worth it pounds, might I add!!)


how fun that you were there too. You pictures are so fun (and amazing) as usual Ü I LOVE that fourth one. It is great! I am going today too. Seriously I have had so many requests maybe I should start a business. A lady in my ward wants pictures of her and her 2 girls for fathers day. I love your locations. Where exactly did you do the picture on the red door and the purple flowers in the background? I am hoping to get some good ones today too.
ReplyDeleteOoohhhh, they are gorgeous pics! Can't believe how big she is! And it is SO nice to see someone else's little girl with serious faces, as Carissa never smiles for me. I get LOTS of eyelash pictures! Great job!
ReplyDeleteyou do such a great job! I love the first one of Aly in your next post also.
ReplyDeletebeauuuuutiful girl. and photos. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. They look adorable. Where did you go to get them done? I need mine done again. When can we go??
ReplyDeleteThese look like some great pictures. The dance recital was a really big job. Now I have the pictures up and available for purchase and the money is slowly rollin in. Yah all together on Saturday I took 25 gb of RAW files and it look a good 20 hours to go through all of the files and edit them using photoshop. But hopefully all the hard work will pay off.
ReplyDelete