Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Aly's Preschool Field Trip

Today we went to Wheeler Farm with Aly's preschool. They did tours around the farm and we got to go on a wagon ride. Aly was apprehensive at first because it was SNOWING. (So hard to believe its May when it was snowing and probably about 35 degrees during our tour) But Aly really had such a good time. She is still talking about the wagon ride. Here are a few pictures:








7 comments:

  1. Don't you just love wheeler farm? That sucks it was so cold and snowy, i love that place...and it's free! what's better than that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been over to WF...can you believe it?? Really need to do that! But I promise I won't go if it's snowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I haven't been to wheeler farm for a long time. Looks like fun. I should take Brooklynn sometime. Cute pictures. I haven't taken any new pictures in months with our new stuff I've been really sick and alittle preocupied. I need to get out there more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jennifer, i can't believe they are going to demo your house! How sad. at the very least they should have my dad do it! just kidding. the losers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos, which reminds me, I need to email you. I will do that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos (as usual), Jen. Triva: I was a night security guy at Wheeler Farm probaby before you were born, back in about '79 or so. I hear it has changed quite a bit. My job consisted of doing a few rounds in the wee hours and milking several cows in the morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete