Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My turn

I've taken a lot of pictures lately- but my Aly reminds me that they aren't pictures of her. She keeps saying, "Mommy, when are you going to take my picture?" So today, I decided I needed to update the photos I have on my wall. I decided to take my kiddies to Gardner Village and take their pictures. Hmmm... great in theory. I should have known better. We weren't there for more than five minutes and I decided I'd better get some candy- quick. Gosh, love bribery. However- at Amy's age- it is almost impossible to get a picture where she is looking in my general direction. To sum it all up, I was defeated by a 22 month old. I went home really sad thinking I didnt get any shots to put up on my wall. I was so happy that I was able to find some I liked. :) I'll the pictures to the post later. My Photoshop has frozen and I think that I just lost everything I was working on... :) Guess I should have saved my work! (I never do and its such a bad habit- and really- its not hard, its just laziness on my part!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment