Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Remember this??!

Remember this pic?
Well my super talented friend Lindsey's website is up and running!! If you have a girl, need a present for a girl, or just know a girl- CHECK THIS OUT!!


She also made dresses for Aly and Amy (I did some of the photography for her site) and Im going to do some photoshoots of them this weekend. So you will get to see more. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love that stuff. I am adding it to my blog so people (that look) can see it. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the website, she has some great stuff! If only I had a little girl to dress up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! Can't wait to see more from your photoshoot this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures on the site. Looks like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete