Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Warning: Lots of pics!

Today my I met up with Janae and Margaret for a fun little shoot. Itwas the perfect place for urban! I loved it. Its one of my new favorite places- there were some awesome exposed brick buildings, a great freight loading door and even a pile of dirty old tires. Really- it was great. Plus- this man who owned an art gallery came out and said we could shoot inside his gallery. He had a barn facade inside with a portrait of a horse he painted. It was fun and random. Best of all- there was hardly any traffic.
Anyway- here is my narrowed down version of the pics.
You can also see some at Janae's and Margaret's.
Gotta love some flare. :)I love this door! Its so cool!Our random shoot in the art galleryRandom tires...Of course we had to bring the green chair!

PS: Are there any other Shockwave watchers out there? It my favorite show- Friday nights at 11. Its my kind of action packed Friday night. :)

6 comments:

  1. Jen
    These are GREAT! You know what I like best about your pictures, you have a style. When I see your pictures they are consistent, you have really developed your own style and I like it. Great job. I really like that foot picture. I LOVE feet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics sis! They turned out super cute. You are amazing! And as for Shockwave, holy heck that cop girl was amazing! I can't believe she didn't get killed. And whoever heard of a F3 tornado in Minnesotta!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are neat. Where is it at? I haven't taken any pictures for a long time but I need to get out and start going again. Good job. Where are places you have gone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fabulous! I agree with Janae. You have a great style! It was so fun to meet you. Hope we can get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great location, gorgeous subjects. And The Chair. :-)

    What a fun shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all you your pics! we still need to get together and let the kids play and shoot some photos. PS-LOVE the green chair!

    ReplyDelete