Today I did pictures for the sweetest family. They are such cute parents!! The love they have for their little one is almost tangible. Also- the last 2 newborn shoots I have done- the mothers are super tiny and fabulous looking - after only a few weeks! Anyway- I really had a great time doing their pictures. We shot in their house and then in the fields. Since the fields are right behind my house- I thought I could find my way through the dirt roads back home... (I could see my house from the road, but all access points were blocked off- I had to find my own) I kept driving further and further into the field- until I couldnt see my house anymore. Well 15 minutes later I found my way out. Hooray for my first time driving off road!! (shhhh... dont tell Daniel- I probably went faster than I should have!!)
This was the last shot of the night... the instant it popped up on my screen I knew it was going to be one of my favs.
These turned out AWESOME! I definitely {LOVE} the silhouetted one! Magic...pure magic! And BTW...it was my pleasure to be there!
ReplyDeleteWow, those are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I hate skinny new moms too. :)
I love that last one too. Good job Jen! (And Salina) You guys are awesome.
ReplyDeleteFab! Jen you do a great job! I hope walmart releases the book at 12 I am going to call before I leave work. Email when you want to get together! Good job again. I love the field shoots. I want some of my kids like that! I also think you need to teach Kyle photo shop. He just knows the basics, and he needs a lesson!
ReplyDeleteJEN...SICK AND WRONG HOW AWSOME THEY ARE. YOU JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. I LOVE THEM. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THURSDAY.
ReplyDeleteoh, just adorable! you are so talented!
ReplyDeleteJen! You are great! Love the pictures!!! I cant wait to see them all. I just showed Ryan and he is loving them. Thanks so much for fitting us in and doing them for us. :)
ReplyDeletedang girl! I had no idea you took such cute pictures!! how are you guys doin??
ReplyDeleteLove them!!!!!!!!!! They are amazing.
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!! What a darling family, and Jen you did an excellent job!
ReplyDeleteYup. I'm excited that I'll get to say that "I knew that girl before she was famous."
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! These are fantastic! You are totally amazing with your pics!
ReplyDeleteOoooh! I so need you to do my family pics!
ReplyDelete