Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

{for stephanie}

Today I got to take pictures of the sweetest little baby. She is so beautiful. I sometimes forget that they come that small. She had the cutest array of bows and all things girly. Stephanie- thanks for letting me come and rearrange your house - and lets not forget the toga! ;) Hope you like them.

(I think blogger distorts the color- and they arent as sharp- but you get the general idea)

7 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! She is so adorable!! And the pictures are gorgeous too!! I think she's got more "bling" than I have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful pictures!!! Of course that baby is so cute too - wow! Great job! I love all the girly stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K. the picture with the block letters. AMAZING! Thanks for the info about the fields. I love that look. Oh, I was thinking for you (I love a party) You could make cupcakes and just write the letter A on them. It would look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen you did such a great job!~!! I LOVE the pictures. We had so much fun thanks for doing such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are great. You did a great job. Caitlyn turned 3 in March. Time goes by fast! Is Aly going to be 4? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are awesome Jen! I really love that one with her name. You rocked these girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Kyle has been going to school for video and photography. He is getting pretty good. He has Cannon Rebel XTI. And some other lenses I couldn't tell you about because I really don't know. I have made a fondant cake. You can go to Roberts and buy some fondant already colored. And you can use the coupon. Or just get the cake food coloring by Wilton you can get that at Walmart or Roberts. I have some colors if you want to borrow them. Let me know if you need help. I have hearts and star cutters too.

    ReplyDelete