Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Which one?

We are coming up on birthday season soon at our house. Since the girls birthdays are only six weeks apart, I am going to combine their party. Tonight I decided play around in Photoshop and whip out some invites for their party (still undecied on when and what that will be.... If you have any good kid party ideas- let me know. Im STUMPED!) So... I did 3, but tell me which one is your favorite. {not to influence your decision, but I like 1 & 3 the best...)
1 23



17 comments:

  1. I think I like the first one best too! Add some texture to the brown background to match the "nature" of the pics, and it will give it that earthy feel. (Just a suggestion, you don't have to) Love the pics...so cute!
    We'll definitely have to plan to go to the splash pad sometime..the girls would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #3. But all of them are awesome, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like one the best. Jen you have such an i with pictures and laying them out i always look at your blog after i look at malissa's to see what cute pictures you have taken and what cute stuff you are working on
    Lynsie Harmon, (MAlissa jones's sis)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1. All are SO cute though. Dang. You need to hire yourself you - I would love to have cute invites like these!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them but I am in lover with 1. They look great sister. Hey how 'bout the great salt lake at sunset?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #1 the best! Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. freak girl you are talented. i love them all the best! but i would probably vote for number one

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say # 1 out of your favorites....but I like #2.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the first one is the best. You could do an A is for Aly and Amy birthday party. Your decor could have balloons with the letter A on them and Write cute A's on the cups and plates and napkins. And have A foods. We did this type for Kadin but of course all K's it was pretty fun! Hey where did take the pictures in the field with the chair?

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, yesterday Seneca asked if Allie could come and play, I was so shocked that she is remebering names, we need to get the girls together soon. And there is always an invite for 8:30 every morning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you are a talented girl. I really can't decide I like them all so much. How about 3, I am really digging that dandilion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Numero Uno (aka #1) I love them all! I will have to hire you to make invites for Makenna's first birthday. I have this idea...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also like #1 although they are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like #2. But they are all super!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first one grabbed me (eye to the "{a}," then the "birthday" letting me know what it was. Then I had time, in context, to enjoy the pretty pictures.

    All of them, of course, are great.

    ReplyDelete