So I was complaining to my friend Janae just last night that everyone else finds cool deals at the DI except for me. I was walking through the DI and came upon this glorious chair!!! There was no price tag, so I went searching for someone. I made my mom stake my chair out so that nobody could snatch it up from under my nose... I swear some lady had her eye on it. (Although my mom said that
nobody would want that chair.) So anyway- the guy told me it was $5!!! I was SOOOO excited. I love this chair!!! Oh- its so glorious. Cant you just see the possibilities?!
This isnt the best picture of it, but the kids are running around screaming and well- you get the idea. ;)
Sweet sit! (I'm not sure, but if a car can be a "sweet ride," why can't a chair be a "sweet sit"?)
ReplyDeleteI love the DI for books mostly, but we once paid fifty cents for a pair of Cole Haan suspenders with a Beethoven print. We eBayed 'em and they went for about $80.00.
Life is good.
That's a sweet chair! DI is awesome!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, I can SEE all the Potential of that glorious chair!! Good find...and ONLY $5.00!! OK...now what field are we going to???? (see why you needed the truck!!)
ReplyDeleteThat is a cool chair! OH MY HECK I can't believe you brought up UCN! I had blocked that from my mind. Well besides meeting you. heheheh. You are taking beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteWOW, LOVE it Jen! I can't wait to see some pictures!
ReplyDelete