I really need to get some of the patterns and make some for Nikelle...she just LOVES bags! I'm thinking I need a church bag too. Where did you get them?
Jen I would love to make those bags. Where did you get the pattern? Oh and I would love to get tanners pictures done. Are you able to anytime this week?
I really need to get some of the patterns and make some for Nikelle...she just LOVES bags! I'm thinking I need a church bag too. Where did you get them?
ReplyDeleteyou are so talented! SOME day I will learn to sew...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the bags! You are amazing!
ReplyDeletefun bags .... I have found that girls really love their bags :)
ReplyDeleteJen I would love to make those bags. Where did you get the pattern? Oh and I would love to get tanners pictures done. Are you able to anytime this week?
ReplyDelete-Jill Meredith