Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Eggs

Today we dyed eggs with the girls. It was so much fun! I gave those little food coloring tablets to the girls and Amy tried to eat them! They loved seeing the eggs go in white and come out all sorts of fun colors. Aly also decorated each one with a little sticker too. I grouped all the photos together quickly in a little collage. But you can see the look on both girls faces as we pulled the eggs out. I watched my friend's baby for a bit today. What a cutie!! Those eyes are beautiful.
I had to grab a quick snapshot of them playing together. Amy is 14 months older, yet they seem almost the same size!

1 comment:

  1. So Cute, way to get a head start on the Easter eggs, I always save it all for today and I am regretting it now.

    ReplyDelete