Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Unfinished Projects

I have so many unfinished projects! I have finally given myself an ultimatum: No more buying any 'project' stuff until EVERY project is complete. Im sure Daniel will be really happy with this one. As will our checkbook. :) Please tell me Im not the only one out there with tons of 'unfinished' projects. So, Im off to make a to do list. :) Here are some super yummy fabrics I got yesterday.

Here are the fabrics for my apron

Here are the fabrics for a summer tote



Here is a pattern Im making. I've got to figure out how to make this into a twin size quilt... Still confused with that. Its from Thimble Blossoms...



A random shot I liked... Stopped by the department for a minute... grabbed this shot of Daniels car with a few other fellow officers cars. Daniel's car is the far right...

2 comments:

  1. No you're definitely not the only one with unfinished projects! I'm always trying something new...knitting, buying new books, etc., and then I never get to them! I think I may need to make a goal like yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone...I have a TON (well maybe a whole room full) of unfinished projects. The important thing is that you are doing them!! I would have to go back about 15 years if I were to finish ALL my unfinished projects! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete