Here is Aly running out of her room to find the eggs...
The loot...
Aly showing off her basket:
Amy and her new candy necklace
Amy trying on my shoes...
Amy covering her eyes waiting for the Easter present from my sister...
Aly today at the fire station on her field trip.
So hopefully we can get some Easter pictures soon (both as a family and of the girls- the huge scale spring photoshoot!) We'll see...

I am so sorry you got sick. There is nothing worse when mom isn't feeling good. I was wondering where you have been and why you haven't posted lately. Glad your feeling better. We need to get together and exchange patterns. The dresses are SO easy.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better! Looks like the girls had a fun time on Easter! Love the pic of Aly running down the hall!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, as usual! Love the selective recoloring of the "loot"... just perfect.
ReplyDeleteCute! I love Aly's pajamas!
ReplyDeleteNo fun being sick, glad you are better. Looks like a fun Easter, love your pictures
ReplyDeletefun pictures, I love them all! I love the color selection with the beads on the carpet.
ReplyDelete