Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bows! (yes... more bows)

My friend Malissa came over tonight and we made bows for our girls. It was so much fun. Im finally done with my bows. I think I spent about $30 on supplies and here they are. (and there are about 6 more that cant fit on this board.) I think I have a bazillion bows now! Anyway... it was a lot of fun to just have girl time and craft! Hmmm... time to figure out my next project!

4 comments:

  1. Can you make some ribbons for my hair so that I can wear them when I conduct on Sundays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a fantastic idea dad. They need to be very pink and frilly. By the way daddy dear, you comment on Jen's blog more than mine! You should probably buy me cheeseburgers so I feel more loved. Just kidding. Love the bows sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve,
    I want to be there, in your ward when you wear the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those ribbons would look fetching on steve. I love how crafty you are. I think it is so great that you are always working on something. You are an awesome woman! So i will call you when i come to utah this week, we should visit!

    ReplyDelete