Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tag Im It!

Okay, I got tagged by Jessenia and Ashley. (they are slightly different so Im combining some of the questions... Im sure you dont want to know ALL about me!) So here it goes!


1. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO?

Ten years ago?! Gosh- I was 15. I was finishing up my sophmore year of high school. All my friends were driving and dating (except me) but we still had a lot of fun. I was in choir and just having a lot of fun with my friends! I remember the carefree days of playing in the feilds by my house with Laurie (remember the days of the red wagon? Im still not quite sure how we are still alive!) Here's me 10 years ago. Oh to be so tan and thin again...






2. FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY:

Laundry, dishes, clean up dinner, edit some pics, and finish up some cards and other hush-hush gifts for upcoming birthdays.






3. FIVE PLACES THAT I HAVE VISITED:

Hawaii, Japan, New York, Texas, Oregon and a bunch of other places. We traveled a lot growing up and I loved every minute of it.






4. THREE BAD HABITS:

Spending too much time on the computer reading blogs and 'window' shopping. Not folding and putting my laundry away. I wash it, but then it sits on my bed, or in baskets. (Sorry mom- I never mastered that skill! LOL) My last one is staying up too late!! I usually wait up for Daniel to get off work- by the time we go to bed its 2:30-3 AM and Im up again at 8:30-9 with the kids. (Maybe thats why I got so sick)






5. FIVE JOBS I'VE HAD:

Well, I've only had 2. UCN and a supervisor for JetBlue. Now Im a stay at home mom- and thats the biggest job of all. I dont get a lunch break, nor do I clock out at the end of the day. But the pay is great! (unlimited hugs and kisses- what more could I want?!)






6. FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:

Im entirely self taught in photography. I didnt even own a digital SLR 18 months ago, let alone know how to use it. (Not that I'm anywhere near pro). Im also entirely self taught Photoshop. I learned on version 7 and worked my way up to CS2. Both my parents are converts to the church. I hate sports and when Daniel talks about it I just smile and nod. I have been to Hawaii and Japan more times than I can remember.


So there ya have it. I tag everyone who hasnt done this yet!!



1 comment:

  1. You must have had some amazing parents to turn out as well as you have! And to have taken you to all those places!

    ReplyDelete