Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What do you do with your kids?


Well, my kids are really stir crazy lately. I think they are bored. Luckily the last 2 days have been really nice and we have been able to get out and walk around the neighborhood. (Eight more weeks until I have my car back!!!)


So I decided to made this jar. There are activity ideas inside and we get to pick one each day and do a fun activity together. There are activities anywhere from learning the alphabet, art, cooking, and using sewing cards. Lets hope this beats the "Im bored blues".

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you feel the same way! Tate isn't old enough to really do anything interactive, but some days we just are so bored and I run out of things to do!! If you come up with any great ideas send them my way....
    by the way, if you could show me how to do a cool opening for my blog, I would love it!!

    ReplyDelete