I've had a migrane for the past 3 days. I've taken lots of different pain killers, to no avail. Picked this up and drank it... all better :) Gotta love Diet Pepsi Max and all that caffeine.
I hope the caffeine helped the headaches. Pepsi Max is really my favorite pepsi ... I like the favorite, more than the regular pepsi ... maybe cause it has soo much caffeine, I dunno.
Mmm..I started drinking that because it was diet, thinking it was better than regular pepsi right? That's until I found out how much caffeine was in it! It is still yum though! :)
Perfect.
ReplyDeleteI hope the caffeine helped the headaches. Pepsi Max is really my favorite pepsi ... I like the favorite, more than the regular pepsi ... maybe cause it has soo much caffeine, I dunno.
ReplyDeleteMmm..I started drinking that because it was diet, thinking it was better than regular pepsi right? That's until I found out how much caffeine was in it! It is still yum though! :)
ReplyDelete