Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Photos from today!






I took pictures for my friend Melissa and her brothers (and family) today. Its a suprise for her mom's birthday in a few weeks. We had such a great time, the Johnsons are some of our close friends. I love these pictures because I feel it really captured their fun personalities. We all went to Crown Burger afterward and had the yummiest burgers ever! I cant believe I ate my entire burger and most of my fries. I hope you guys like the pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Jen, the photos are incredible. We both are just amazed at your talent and are very excited to give these photos to Melissa's mom. Thanks so much for the whole thing. We'll see you guys soon.

    Love,
    Melissa and Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big Maddy and Logan have gotten! And the pictures I'm sure will be a treasured gift. They are truly beautiful! Where did you shoot them? I love the archway pic!

    ReplyDelete