This is what happens when you bake with kids
I re-did my proclamation on the family and hung it up. I'm not so sure it looks complete... so I may be re-doing it. There is ribbon threaded through the top of the wood, but you cant really see it...
I finally finished my advent calendar! Sewing on burlap is NOT easy! But I love how vintage it looks. :)
Up close...
I cut out a stencil with my Silhouette and painted the numbers on...
Im going to hang these from my ceiling with clear thread
Downloaded the most INCREDIBLE actions ever... Especially loving the retro look. :) {but Im not supposed to be using them yet. Shhhh... dont tell!}
I finally took a picture of the SL Temple that I like. (after about 5 million) I processed it with my new actions and its finally ready for printing... 16x20 with a black chunky antiqued frame...
Aly got bangs last night!! (she had been chewing on her hair... sick, gross habit. She had actually chewed off hair. {{ gagging }} I cant get over how different bangs make her look! She looks just like a doll. :)

Jen, What fun, fun, fun pictures! I love your advent calendar. You are so talented. And that picture of the Salt Lake Temple is fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so very creative! What will Jen come up with next? I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteYup, Messy! Need to get a proc. up somewhere. LOVE the advent (and had you told me it was burlap, I would have warned you!) But WAY cute! Cute hanging balls! Fun stuff. I won't tell anyone about the actions! Yah, you finally got around to the temple pictures....LOVE it! And finally, Aly looks so grown up with the bangs! So cute! Can't wait to see the rest of your creations!
ReplyDeleteLove all of this. On the proclamation, could you use a lighter thread? Maybe that would show it a bit more? IDK, just a thought. I think it looks fabulous though!
ReplyDeleteOk, Jen.....you are fabulous! If I could be half as crafty as you are, I would jump for joy! Seriously, you are awesome! Where did you get your actions? I LOVE the temple pic!
ReplyDeleteWell of course now I am wondering which actions you got? :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Aly looks so grown-up with that haircut! And awesome pictures, yet again. You never cease to amaze me.
ReplyDeleteI am so jealose of all of your craftyness! Where do you find the time to do all of this stuff seriously??? One of these days I will get around to crafting... {sigh}
ReplyDeleteLove Alys haricut so cute... did you get around to shooting the other day?
You are so talented. I think you need to lead all of us neighborhood gals in a craft day. I love your proclamation! It looks great. And your Christmas countdown calendar, and your picture of the the temple, and your photography skills! Way to go girl!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT ALL! Great calendar! Love Aly's hair! The temple pic is amazing. Your da bomb. Love ya girl.
ReplyDeletehey,i've been to bear lake.
ReplyDelete